Time: 05:00 PM
Location: Main Street Arts, 20 West Main Street, Clifton Springs, NY 14432
Saturday, June 24, 2023
5 p.m. Cocktails at Main Street Arts
6 p.m. Dinner in the Warfield’s garden
$100 per person, limited tickets available
Silent Auction, Live Music, and more!
5 p.m. Cocktail hour in the gallery
Join us at main street arts (20 W. Main St. in Clifton Springs) for drinks, light bites, tasteful jazz arrangements, a silent auction, and a new exhibition!
• Wine from Scout Vineyards (Penn Yan)
• Beer from a local brewery
• Charcuterie and cheese board
• Live music by the Michael Gonzalez Duo
• Silent auction begins at 5 p.m. (see enclosed information)
• View the exhibition Life in Color, celebrating the life & work of Patricia Wilder
6 p.m. Dinner in the Warfield’s Garden
Head across the street to Warfield’s Restaurant (7 W. Main St.) for a delightful three-course dinner in the garden and cabaret and jazz standards that bridge the generations.
• Three-course meal from Warfield’s, cash bar (seasonal salad with bread and tapenades, surf & turf or eggplant parmesan (vegetarian) with seasonal vegetables, and flourless chocolate torte)
• Remarks by MSA executive director Bradley Butler
• Live music by the Janelle Bradshaw Jazz Trio w/ Annie Bachman & Kevin Goodman
• Silent auction continues through 7:15 p.m., winning bids announced by 7:30 p.m.